Brianna had a fun birthday. It was just the three of us for her party, but she didn't seem to notice or care! I decided to make her a kitty cake because she likes kitties so much. She didn't see it until our little party and when we asked her what it was she said, "Don't know." We asked her if it was a pig or a bunny and she said yes to both! We asked her those things because while making it, thought it looked more like a pig with bunny ears than a cat! She finally realized it was a kitty! She's having a blast with her new tea set and Noah's Ark animals.
Happiness is....
14 years ago







3 comments:
Well, for the record, I think that it looks like a kitty! Good job! And happy b-day again to Brianna.
Hugs!
I vote that it looks like a kitty!
Kayla, you do so good with the decorating! Brianna looked adorable in the pic with her cake and party hat - what an expression!
Love you guys!
Good job on the cake Kayla!
You are a good cake decorator!
The cake I decorated for the celebration of our little one on the way doesn't look near as good as your decorating does!
Danae Y.
Post a Comment