The other day I heard Brianna "struggling" in her room. I could tell she was trying to get her blanket out of the crib. I went in to assist her and asked her what was wrong. She said, "I'm having troubles!"
Then this morning I was folding Jordan's socks and she was trying them on. It was so funny-they came up to her knees! I told Jordan, "Come look at your daughter." After he went back in the kitchen she said, "Come look at Bri's daughter!"
Happiness is....
14 years ago

2 comments:
Kids are great!!
The cake below looks great and sure looks like a cat to me :)
I am glad to see you have a blog, it is nice to see how ya'll are doing out in S.D.
Take care and congrats on baby #2
She is saying the cutest things! Wish we could see her (and you all!!) again...
Post a Comment