My Dad found out that he had a load (in his semi) to Washington and was planning to stop by the Tuesday before Easter. He thought Easter was the last Sunday of the month and so he had already taken the load. Then, when he realized his mistake, he worked it out to stop on his way home on Easter weekend instead of Tues. I felt so bad for my Mom, but she was glad he got to come and see us. She had all of her boys with her. Nothing like splitting up the family! Anyhow, since we thought he was coming earlier, we had been telling Brianna that Pappy was coming in his big truck and then continued to tell her all week. I think she wondered if he was ever going to arrive, because just a little while after he got here, she got kind of quiet and very seriously said, "You comed?"
They had so much fun together- having a tea party, reading books, playing blocks, and reading more books. She got spoiled! We all had such a great time.
Happiness is....
14 years ago



2 comments:
Awesome pictures - priceless!
Hi Kayla! Long time no talk...how are you doing? I haven't seen your little girl before, she's so cute. :) I seen that you had stopped by my blog and wanted to say hi. Of course I knew you had moved but didn't know where. I'm glad your happy at your new place of pastoring.
Take care and congrat's on your baby boy on it's way! Hope to hear from you.-Lisa
Post a Comment