Tuesday night we had company again! 12 people (plus 3 of us) for supper!Jordan made 4 pizzas and we didn't have a whole lot left over! It was one thing in VA with a huge kitchen and living room. Our new house isn't very big! Anyhow, it went well and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. They kept saying what good pizza it was and one girl ( in her 20's ) said it was better than Pizza Hut! I could tell she really meant it too! The mom/grandma of the family attends our church and her ex-husband (who lives beside her) comes sometimes too. Her one daughter comes every once in a while, but the others have never been to church. She has two daughters and one is younger than me and has 4 kids! (The oldest being like 9 years old) The other daughter is 18 or 19 and has 2 kids! Both of them brought their boyfriends. Families are so messed up around here! I don't think I need to mention there were a lot of kids in the house! Georgette, (the girl with 4) seemed really excited to come and brought a salad, chips, drinks and cookies. She probably feels like she has no adult friends to socialize with! Brianna had loads of fun with the kids-Nichole is 3, Tyler-2, Clifford-1 and the babies were almost 3 & 5 months. They had a blast in her room with all of her toys. Brianna really loved the baby girl and the mom let Bri hold her for a minute. I'm glad she seems to love Babies! :)






1 comments:
I love all the pics of her showing affection. I love how you can see a nurturing instinct in them so young! Her hair has really lightened up, hasn't it?! I remember her having really dark hair. Her little sweater is so cute too!
Post a Comment