It' a Boy !

Now we don't have to wonder for the next seven children whether we are ever going to have a boy! We are so excited! Brianna's still not quite sure why she can't choose. Before the ultrasound, she would say "I want a sister" one day and the next day it was, "I want a brother." Now that we keep telling her she's getting a brother, she says, "I want a sister." We already bought him a pair of pants, overalls, and a little outfit with a hat to celebrate. I was so excited to find a Once Upon a Child store yesterday! We got to go to Pizza Ranch for supper and Jordan bought me roses! What a perfect day!


Look at his muscles!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh...I'm so excited for you! I'm love your blog--check it every day right after Melanie's. :-)
Auntie

danaeyoung said...

Hey CONGRATS!!! How fun and exciting!!!! I just found out today that you are expecting from Christy Stratton!
I just set up a blogspot on here too myself but we also have a website at hdyhome.com with pics and a blog etc on there too you can check out if you want!
I haven't put our big news on our website quite yet tho.
We are expecting our first little one in September! We are just telling the news this week so I've waited 8 weeks to tell it!! I had to! We are very excited about it!!
I'm twelve weeks along now.
Well looks like things are goin good for you! I looked at your blog today (Christy told me about that too)
Well all for now..have fun!
Danae

Shandra said...

How exciting!! Congratulations!!!

Melanie C. said...

yeah! so happy for you! boys are so much fun!

CALISTA said...

Oh Boy!! A little boy! That's so awesome, and we are so excited about this bit of news! Miss you!