Last night we had Russell, Virginia & Kristen over to our house for dinner and a visit. (They attend our church regularly.) We all had a good time. Jordan taught Russell & Kristen how to play one of our new games-Blink while I was clearing the table and they really enjoyed it! They were fast! They seemed to enjoy the meal, said it was very good and even asked how to make two of the dishes. I think it was while we were eating dessert that Virginia (very politely of course) asked me if we always "over ate" like this. I about died! Jordan and I thought thought it was hilarious and laughed after they left of course. We had Oven Fried Chicken, Twice Baked Potatoes, Cream Cheese Corn, Rolls and jam and Coconut pie or Cherry cheesecake for dessert. There was enough for everyone to have plenty and a few leftovers, but certainly not the biggest meal I've ever made! I don't think she is big on cooking and sounds like they don't have homecooked meals. Anyhow, I assured her that we didn't eat that big every day, but like to have nice meals for company!
Happiness is....
14 years ago


2 comments:
I'm glad you have some people to invite over after church so all that good cooking of yours doesn't go to waste! I wish we could be the gluttons though!!!
Kayla! You should have just said, "Yes, but I'm eating for two!" :P
Post a Comment