Cabin Fever


This morning Brianna pulled out the bottom drawer of her dresser, stood on it and opened the top drawer to get her gloves and hat. (A big no-no) Anyhow, after putting on her gloves and hat, she went around the house saying she was going to see Pappy. Then, I had just been talking to Jordan about who was going to go down to Moser's (Our small-town grocery store) and she went towards the door pushing her baby stroller saying, "Going down to Moser's." I didn't even know she knew what Moser's was. Then she went over by the door, grabbed her coat and "tried" to put it on. She probably turned about 20 circles trying to get the last sleeve on! Then she informed us that she was going to get juice. (I guess she knows when I go to Moser's I bring back some juice for her!)

Of course by this time we were laughing hilariously and I think she was trying to think of more things to say. She came back over to where I was and I asked her where she was going. She said, "To the hospital - Satterfield" She meant to see Grandma Satterfield. When we were home for Christmas, the nurse let her in to see Grandma for about a minute and she hasn't forgotten. She talks about it a lot. I would say she definitely had a bad case of Cabin Fever today!

1 comments:

CALISTA said...

Wow, she is talking so much! I still picture her twirling her finger in the air saying "Ight" wanted to sing This Little Light of Mine. She's growing too fast!! Now one of Magnus' favorite words is "Ight" and he reaches up towards the lights.