Brianna was so cute the other day. I was baking a cake and she asked me if it was her birthday cake. (She knows her birthday is coming up and loves birthdays because of a Curious George book and pictures of our family's birthdays.) I told her it wasn't her cake and that her birthday was coming up soon. She said, "Where did Brianna's birthday go? ... Is it hidin?" Then a neighbor lady stopped by and Brianna started showing off. She was furiously riding on her rocking horse and said, "It's driving me nuts!" I guess we need to watch what we say! I was shocked! (And embarrassed!) Then while having family devotions we were singing "Zaccheus was a wee little man" and when we got to the part where Jesus calls to Zaccheus, we stopped and Brianna said, "Zacky, Come Down!"
She's so much fun!
Happiness is....
14 years ago

2 comments:
Well, my dear, it's about time!! :) Man, Brianna's just talking up a storm!
Oh, Mom said you got a different due date?
Hugs,
Pam
Your blog is so much fun! I'm so glad you got it figured out. =) Joe and I laughed at the things that Brianna is saying... I'm sure it's something new every day! Magnus is SO determined to say "helicopter" (he LOVES them!). It usually comes out like Gob-Gob-Got, but he practices every day so maybe he'll get closer soon.
Post a Comment