You look great! I'm sure you're ready to fast forward a couple months to get the whole pregnancy thing overwith (I know I was!!)... or maybe you're enjoying life as you know it before everything changes again! I hope you're feeling okay! Tell Brianna we said Happy Birthday (a day late)!
Hey! Christy Stratton told me about your blog. Nice! Congrats! I didn't know you were expecting. We found out on New Year's Eve that we are expecting our first one and just told the past couple days! I had to wait 8 weeks to tell! agg... I'm 12 weeks along. Well have a good day! Looks like things are going good for ya'll! We have a blog on our website at hdyhome.com so your welcome to go there and check it out! Have a good one! Danae Y.
I am a missionary-pastor's wife with a wonderful husband, Jordan, a beautiful daughter, Brianna, a cute and lively boy, Daniel, and a precious baby girl, Alyssa. We moved to the little town of McLaughlin, SD on the Standing Rock Indian Reservation in July,07 and live about 10 miles from the church we pastor in Little Eagle. We are happy here and love our work.
4 comments:
i had a fealing that she would like spicy food since she was born.
Daniel Connelly
OMG YOU LOOKED LIKE YOU ARE HAVEING TWINS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOO
U KNOW I KNOW IT
CINDY
You look great! I'm sure you're ready to fast forward a couple months to get the whole pregnancy thing overwith (I know I was!!)... or maybe you're enjoying life as you know it before everything changes again! I hope you're feeling okay! Tell Brianna we said Happy Birthday (a day late)!
Hey! Christy Stratton told me about your blog. Nice! Congrats! I didn't know you were expecting.
We found out on New Year's Eve that we are expecting our first one and just told the past couple days! I had to wait 8 weeks to tell! agg... I'm 12 weeks along.
Well have a good day! Looks like things are going good for ya'll!
We have a blog on our website at
hdyhome.com so your welcome to go there and check it out!
Have a good one! Danae Y.
Post a Comment