This N That

It "warmed up" to about 35 today so Brianna got to
go out and play in the snow. She had so much fun.
Jordan tried to get her to do a snow angel,
but she wasn't interested!

Brianna needed something different to do, so I got out
some Play Dough I had been hiding. It was her first time to
play with it and she loved it. She didn't even make a mess!

This Valentine cake that I made for Jordan
is my first try at decorating cakes. I have been
wanting to do this for a while and Jordan surprised me
with a set. My dream isn't wedding cakes or anything-just
birthdays and special occasions. I know my first feeble attempt
is not perfect, but it was fun!
Our Valentine Candlelight Dinner

4 comments:

Christy said...

Hey Kayla,
I just ran across your Blog!! I can't believe how much Brianna has grown up since I last saw you guys at Camp!! By the way, the Valentine Dinner looked very romantic!! :)
Christy

Anonymous said...

Great job on your cake, KayMae! All I've ever done is an upside down cookie sheet for practice at IWS!!! :)

Miss you,
Pam

CALISTA said...

I love the picture of Brianna in the snow! She's so cute! Looks like she was doing great with the play doh. Your cake turned out really cute too! I need to figure out what I want to do for Magnus' birthday cake! Will you come help me??? =)

Melanie C. said...

Awesome job on the cake! I have been wanting to try my hand at this, too.