He's Here!

Daniel Ray Satterfield was born on June 30th at 4:58 pm. He's 8 lbs 13 oz and 20 and 3/4 in. long. This is Jordan writing for Kayla. She wants to sleep now, but she may write about everthing another time. Well, maybe not everything--this is a personal blog, but really...

Anyway, I'm sure Kayla would want to to say how loveable and adorable Dan'l is. Not very sociable or terribly out-going. Perfers to hang out at home, and eat and sleep and stuff. But loveable and adorable nonetheless.

One Brianna thing that was so cool> Brianna jolted me awake way too early this morning. Brianna peaked over my shoulder to get a look at Baby Daniel and asked ever so expectantly, "Is he any bigger now?" I guess she might have to wait a while for the trucks, bikes etc...

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Congratulations! He is very adorable!

Shandra said...

Congrats!! How exciting!! He's so adorable!!

danaeyoung said...

CONGRATS TO YOU ALL!!!
How exciting!

loree2000 said...

Congratulations! He's so cute! I'm sure you all are enjoying him!

Krista said...

He is very cute!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. I hope you'll introduce me to Daniel at Stoneboro Camp.