Congratulations on your new little boy! Is Brianna having fun being the "big sis?" In One of the pics of her holding him she looks happy! I can't wait for our little boy to come!! Around 6 weeks and 6 days till my due date (Sept 7).
I am a missionary-pastor's wife with a wonderful husband, Jordan, a beautiful daughter, Brianna, a cute and lively boy, Daniel, and a precious baby girl, Alyssa. We moved to the little town of McLaughlin, SD on the Standing Rock Indian Reservation in July,07 and live about 10 miles from the church we pastor in Little Eagle. We are happy here and love our work.
5 comments:
So adorable!! Keep the pics coming!
Can't wait to see you guys!
Looking more and more like Granddad!
This Auntie cannot wait to squeeze that baby! So, so adorable...and his sister is, too!
Auntie Pam
Congratulations on your new little boy! Is Brianna having fun being the "big sis?" In One of the pics of her holding him she looks happy!
I can't wait for our little boy to come!! Around 6 weeks and 6 days till my due date (Sept 7).
Well have fun with your two little ones!!
Danae
Aunt Melly informed me that I might get to see you all soon! Can't wait! Daniel is growing so fast! He looks great!
Post a Comment