
Just Born (we'll skip the picture of me with baby :)
Here I am- finally writing! I have been wanting to for what seems like forever (it feels good to type again) but you know what it's like (if you have kids, that is). Changing diapers, feeding baby, taking Bri to the potty, changing more diapers, feeding baby, grabbing something to eat, finding time somewhere for a bath, feeding baby, etc. I'm loving being a Mommy of two though. It feels so neat having a little family of four. I can't believe Daniel is already a week old. Time flies!
As Jordan mentioned, I would probably write more and no, I won't give you the whole story. I will say however, that I went in to be induced at 7:00 am, waited around forever because nothing was happening with me and they were swomped with 2 c-sections and everything else. My Doctor delivered 8 babies that day and 12 were born altogether on Mon. Started getting discouraged waiting around. I was having a few small contractions and finally they gave me some gel and that got things going- they never did give me the drip. By 5:00 he was born! Anyhow, we love him so much and Brianna is doing great with him. She is such a big help fetching diapers, binkies, burp cloths, lotion, etc. She loves to hold him, hug and kiss him, rock him in the car seat and bouncy seat and whatever else "little mother" big sisters do. She is still adjusting of course with the attention thing.
It looks like we are going to be able to come home for a week of vacation and Stoneboro Camp Meeting. So exciting! We haven't been to Stoneboro since Y. Camp last year. We can't wait for you all to see and hold him!
Alot of you have already seen some of these pictures that we e-mailed, but I thought I would put them on here for those of you who haven't and just for the sake of having them on my blog!



4 comments:
I'm so glad everything went ok with the birth. Thank the Lord!
Daniel is very cute! Thanks for posting the photos!
Can't wait to see all of you in August!! Baby Dan'l is a beautiful baby! Congratulations!
Congratulations!!I am sure you are very happy to have it all over with :)
I am glad to hear ya'll are doing well and that baby is healthy.
Take care!
Congratulations on your new baby boy!!
Post a Comment