I am going in to be induced on Monday morning! Thought you all might like to know that tidbit of information. They did an ultrasound at my appt. on Tues and the baby was already 7lbs 9oz- give or take 18oz. Anyhow, they decided it would be best to induce me a week(and 2 days) early since he is already so big. She said she would be surprised if I make it until then. It’s so much fun knowing when I get to be in pain! Oh well, I am so ready to have this baby and don’t want to wait another week anyhow. Pray for Brianna as my mom wasn't able to make it here yet and Bri will be staying with friends in town. She is excited about it, but I’m not sure how well she’ll do with spending the night and us being gone.
Brianna was all excited about packing her suitcase and wanted to pack her favorite blanket that has kitties all over it. (She always sleeps with it) I told her that we weren't going yet and she could still sleep with it until we went. She insisted on packing it and said she would sleep with her other kitty blanket. Then a little later she got real sad and said, "The kitties will miss me."
During VBS some kids were trying to say their verses and Brianna very confidently told them, "It don't goes like that!" What next!
Happiness is....
14 years ago

1 comments:
Looks like you had fun at VBS!
Post a Comment