When I say "I can't believe how much she's grown" it just seems inadequate! But, I don't know how else to put it. Did I spell inadequate right?? =) I also love her 2 y.o. picture, on the side of your blog. It's so adorable!
I am a missionary-pastor's wife with a wonderful husband, Jordan, a beautiful daughter, Brianna, a cute and lively boy, Daniel, and a precious baby girl, Alyssa. We moved to the little town of McLaughlin, SD on the Standing Rock Indian Reservation in July,07 and live about 10 miles from the church we pastor in Little Eagle. We are happy here and love our work.
1 comments:
When I say "I can't believe how much she's grown" it just seems inadequate! But, I don't know how else to put it. Did I spell inadequate right?? =) I also love her 2 y.o. picture, on the side of your blog. It's so adorable!
Post a Comment