I figured that I should probably write and let you all know that I am among the living! It seems like forever since I have posted. I've tried posting pictures several times, but it won't let me. How frustrating! Anyhow, we had a busy week last week-Jordan made 3 trips to the hospital in Bismarck ( hour and a half one way) and I went once. Kayla-a girl from our church had her twins on Thursday. Between taking her boyfriend and mom to the hospital, visiting her and the babies, and bringing them home, it seemed like we ran all week. She had a boy and a girl. They are so sweet and I got to hold the girl!
We had church company on Friday night and then went to Garage sales on Sat. morning. It was so nice to get to do something like that again. There were several of them in Mobridge and one here in McLaughlin. I got a few cute things.
Jordan is outside cleaning the garage and Brianna is happily playing right by his side! Actually, she was having so much fun that she cried when she had to come in for supper. She's a daddy's girl.
I think I am getting bigger by the day and the baby moves and kicks a lot. Sometimes I wonder how I can get any bigger, but I guess remembering what I was like with Brianna is proof that I can & will :( I can't believe I only have 13 weeks left. I don't feel anywhere near ready so let's hope he doesn't come too early! Then sometimes I get so excited that I CAN"T WAIT until it happens.
Enough for now. Hope you all have a wonderful day.
Happiness is....
14 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment