2 Year Pictures

Here are some of Brianna's 2 year pictures. I know
some of her facial expressions are crazy, but I
thought they were too cute to not post. She was
very expressive in telling the photographer all
about her birthday and kitty cake.













8 comments:

loree2000 said...

Simply adorable! I love her outfit!


Do you know Sam and Clarissa Lyon?

Sonya said...

How adorable! She is so cute--would love to see her and let her and Shayla play together! Sounds like you guys are keeping busy! Thanks for the update.

Deb said...

What a cutie she is! thanks for posting.

I found your blog thru another blogger and have been interested in following your work there on the reservation...

God Bless,
Deb
Salem, OH

Melanie C. said...

She's beautiful!

Shandra said...

Kayla, I love these pics! She did so good! I like the next to last pic you posted the best! Her outfit is adorable too!

CALISTA said...

She is sooo cute. She looks perfectly angelic in these pictures. The one of her looking at the flowers is precious... but I can't seem to pick a favorite yet - I love them all!

loree2000 said...

Yes, we live in Ohio, we live in the southern part of the state.....

The Lyons live in Mitchell, they are associated with the Bible school there. Clarissa has been a ong tim friend of mine. Her family used to be at Montezuma Indian School in Cottonwood Az.... I was raised in AZ. and went to school there.

Thanks for responding to my comment. I will add your blog to my favorites.

Also, I didn't realize you are expecting, Congratulations!

danaeyoung said...

Those pics are very sharp! She is so cute and pretty!