I always did hate tights when I was little. I can remember sitting beside my bed and crying because they were so twisted up..lol I don't think I could have been older than about 4 or 5. I think we've all experienced that a few times..lol She'll get the hang of it...that's so cute!
I am a missionary-pastor's wife with a wonderful husband, Jordan, a beautiful daughter, Brianna, a cute and lively boy, Daniel, and a precious baby girl, Alyssa. We moved to the little town of McLaughlin, SD on the Standing Rock Indian Reservation in July,07 and live about 10 miles from the church we pastor in Little Eagle. We are happy here and love our work.
3 comments:
I always did hate tights when I was little. I can remember sitting beside my bed and crying because they were so twisted up..lol I don't think I could have been older than about 4 or 5. I think we've all experienced that a few times..lol She'll get the hang of it...that's so cute!
They are so cute, Kayla! Thanks for keeping us updated with pics.
Lol I love the picture of her putting on her tights for the first time! She did a pretty good job actually LOL They're both really growing up...
Post a Comment