7 months!






I know, I know, my last post was at 6 months. Oh well, I guess if I update you all on his monthly pictures, that's good enough! Daniel is doing so many cute things now. Babbling, clicking his tongue, clapping, sitting up and playing, even looked like he was trying to fold his hands once when we went to pray before a meal. He's a happy baby and brings lots of joy to our home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely the cutest little baby boy in the whole wide world! :)

Donna "Durfee" Fogle said...

Thanks! I really enjoyed seeing the pictures. Havn't seen your Grandma in a long time. I write to her sometimes! She has made an impact on my life that I will never forget. She was my Sunday school teacher and never forgot about me. When we lived in Haiti, she use to send me stickers and books! Love her to death!

danaeyoung said...

These are cute pics!