We had a party last night for Brianna and invited our church people. 22 people showed up! Our little house was packed! We had a great time and Brianna was really happy.


The cake I made for Brianna (too much work!)



Her new kitchen set. She's been cookin' all day-
Tonight she told me she was going to make me some mashed potatoes and soup!
Don't you love how they leave the price tags on? :)

Brianna and her friend Nikki

Roberta Follows The Road

Tony (Roberta's grandson)

Daniel and Tony are buddies. He is so good with him.

My happy baby

Adrian, Jontae & Jaelin Dog Eagle & Kayla Uses Arrow

Joette, Ethan & Dinky (Clifford) Follows The Road

Aljoe Uses Arrow, Davida Red Bear,
Brooklin & Haydin

Virginia & Kristen Leaf, Russell Has Horns

Daniel Uses Arrow & his nephew Jarvis Dog Eagle

Samantha & Lance Uses Arrow

Joe Follows The Road
4 comments:
Wow, your brave. That looks like a professional cake!! Our little girl turned 3 in October. They are so much fun!
Kayla the cake is beautiful. I don't think I would have attempted such a task. :)
I love the little kitchen. It is the perfect toy for every little girl.
Kayla, you did a great job!!! You're a lot braver then I am. I don't think I'd attempt a cake that detailed.
Aw looks like she had a great birthday! You did a great job on her cake! I'm not sure I would've even attempted it! LOL
Post a Comment