Children's nativity program

Our Children's Nativity program this year was a success. There was a total of 18 children participating (I think) and a total attendance of 35! Our record attendance since we've been here! The children weren't too enthusiastic, but they never are really. They did sing well. They seemed to enjoy it though and hopefully it helped them to really get a glimpse of the real reason for Christmas. A teenager took these pictures and I thought she did well. Our hands were too full to take pictures. Brianna did awesome singing "Away In a Manger." She stood right up front and was louder than all of the kids.






Don't you just love the king with his nose in the air and the
shepherd asleep on the altar? !! (not really)



My little angel


Singing "C is for the Christ child"





Don't they look happy


Glum Mary


2 comments:

The LaVans said...

Glad to hear it went well! Bet your just glad its over. LOL I know I was anyways with ours this year...

Christy said...

Looks Like you had fun at your Christmas Program. I was glad to be free of helping with the kids program this year. It is so much work!