Brianna is really talking a lot and her sentences are getting longer! I asked Daniel if he wanted to go out and in the living room and play with his toys. She said, "Oh yes and I could tell him about Once upon a time there was a man that got throwed in the fire! Like the story we teached the kids yesterday!" I had to correct her of course that it was 3 men that got thrown into the fire! Then when I told her it was naptime she said ever so sweetly, "I love you mommy-I don't want to take a nap!" The best of all was after Daddy went in the bathroom and she had splashed water all over the floor for the SECOND time in one bath! She said, "Daddy, you don't have to spank me cause mommy already did!"
Happiness is....
14 years ago


3 comments:
Your kids are so cute and saying funny things now! I miss you.
LOL There's NOTHING as cute and funny as kids! LOL
Sounds like you have a little one like ours - Natalie! They would probably get in a lot of trouble together. However, she really looks adorable sitting there in her rocking chair.
Post a Comment