Please pray for our niece, Baby Madeline Asbury. A CAT scan today revealed a shunt malfunction of some sort. She will have a corrective surgery tomorrow. To read more about Maddy, read Pam's Blog.
Happiness is....
14 years ago
Please pray for our niece, Baby Madeline Asbury. A CAT scan today revealed a shunt malfunction of some sort. She will have a corrective surgery tomorrow. To read more about Maddy, read Pam's Blog.
Posted by Kayla on Tuesday, November 25, 2008
3 comments:
Praying that all went well...praying for you all too...
I'll be praying for God heal her.
Just a note...I was so sad to hear about your Dad, brouth back too may memories of
Daddy's passing. I was only 24 at the time. It just felt like a big whole, and we felt so sorry for the grandkids. I think that's one of the hardest things, becuase everything you do, you think, Dad would have loved to watch them do this. However, sometimes, I think kids help you work through your grief, because we have to keep going for them. God bless you and keep you in his care. you'll have to check out my blog,
http://annmariefogle.blogspot.com
Donna Durfee Fogle
Post a Comment