Brianna has said the funniest things in the past few days. She has been playing with her baby dolls a lot and told me that she had to get her babies "situated!" I didn't know she even knew that word!
Then the other morning she woke up with wet panties. Yuck! First time that has happened that I know of anyhow. When she got on the potty she went and went and went. I was like "what in the world?" Because her panties were soaked. Then I remembered that we had forgotten to have her go potty before bed the previous night. Anyhow, that night she had just had some juice and was wanting more. I didn't want to draw attention to the fact that she had an accident just in case the problem might continue, etc. So I said, "No, because you might have problems." She was quiet for a moment and then said, "Mommy, I'm already having problems!" I guess she was desperate for more juice!
She was affected by the death of the 2 1/2 month baby from our church-talks about him dying and not breathing. I try to tell her he's in Heaven, etc. Also, on Sunday, Jordan told the story of Baby Moses and the other babies being thrown to the crocodiles. She came to me tonight and very sadly and concerned said, "My baby died." I was horrified. I mean really, what a thing to pretend! She kept saying it and I told her not to play that way and not to pretend her baby died. She looked at me and said, "I threw her to the crocodiles!"
Happiness is....
14 years ago

4 comments:
What a hilarious kid... Love the crocodile comment!! I'm impressed with the great vocabulary.... ;-)
Too cute, Kayla!!
Hilarious!
How cute!
Post a Comment