Whew! Getting a family picture taken is a lot of work! With the portrait studio being 90 miles away, trying to schedule the appt. around naps/feedings/when the babes will be the happiest, etc., getting the outfits there without getting wrinkled, all of us changed on time once we got there, putting up with Daniel who did NOT want to sit still and cooperate and a looney photographer-WOW! Here they are. It will have to do for the next 10 years! :)
Happiness is....
14 years ago



5 comments:
Oh wow, you are awesome! And I can't get one child in for pics. All three need updated! :) I LOVE the pic. Save one for me!
Very nice!
Hi my dear! I just wanted to let you know that I left a little something for you on my blog! :)
Hugs,
Pam
Hi, my dear. I just wanted to let you know that I left a little something for you on my blog!
Hugs,
Pam
Hi Kayla and Krew,
I just awarded you the Stylish Blogger award. Details on my blog. No obligation to respond but I thought it would be a chance for my readers to find you.
Love you bushels. So happy you got home safely.
Post a Comment