Missing Daddy lots today

One happy family

Praying over Daniel at his dedication. So glad he got to dedicate his only grandson! This trip was our last time to see him, so these pictures are really special. Would've taken tons more if I would've known... glad I didn't know though.


I like this picture for several reasons. He was in one of his favorite spots-happy & relaxed, it was my birthday and my picture is above him on the wall, and I think it was the last picture I took of him.

2 comments:

Donna "Durfee" Fogle said...

My thoughts are with you. We lost Daddy on the 5th of NOvember 12 years ago. It's never easy...I like how you cherish that picture...I'm sentamental too!! Luv ya bunches, Donna

Melodie said...

Thanks Kayla for reminding us of the good times -- He was the best! And loved us all so much!