Daniel's 1 year portraits

This was an interesting session to put it mildly. The photographer was in training :( I know people have to learn sometime, but you never think it will happen to you for your child's one year pix. She didn't exactly get them all centered and was a little slow. Of course he wanted to be all over the place! I thought he was actually very sweet and cooperative though. Oh well, we got enough cute ones to pick from. It was just a little stressful!













He didn't want to cooperate with that 1 !










"Mr. Cool"







This is how we started out-he was like, "who are those strange ladies?"

2 comments:

Christy said...

Kay,
He is soooo adorable! I love the one where he is mr. cool! I cannot believe how fast he is changing! Oh and congrats on your pregnancy by the way!!

The LaVans said...

Very cute pictures! I still can't figure out how you can post so many in the same post though! Mine will only let me post 5 pics at a time...I must be doing something wrong...LOL