How adorable and fun! I just found your blog again trying to make sure I had sent an e-mail to the right place. I no longer have the homeschool blogger blog that you have on your sidebar. If you want to link to me, I'm at www.joyeverafter.blogspot.com now!
I am a missionary-pastor's wife with a wonderful husband, Jordan, a beautiful daughter, Brianna, a cute and lively boy, Daniel, and a precious baby girl, Alyssa. We moved to the little town of McLaughlin, SD on the Standing Rock Indian Reservation in July,07 and live about 10 miles from the church we pastor in Little Eagle. We are happy here and love our work.
2 comments:
That's so funny that you got him a swing! We got Maddy a pink one just like that.
How adorable and fun! I just found your blog again trying to make sure I had sent an e-mail to the right place. I no longer have the homeschool blogger blog that you have on your sidebar. If you want to link to me, I'm at www.joyeverafter.blogspot.com now!
Post a Comment