Awwww ... Kayla & Jordan ... YOU ARE SOOOO BLESSED BY GOD with such precious, precious children!!
Daniel is quite the LITTLE MAN!!!! ... So, glad you SHARED THOSE PICTURES of him!! You certainly brighten my day with your pictures! God bless you, ALL!! Consider your self, HUGGED!! (Love, Auntie Lynn)
I am a missionary-pastor's wife with a wonderful husband, Jordan, a beautiful daughter, Brianna, a cute and lively boy, Daniel, and a precious baby girl, Alyssa. We moved to the little town of McLaughlin, SD on the Standing Rock Indian Reservation in July,07 and live about 10 miles from the church we pastor in Little Eagle. We are happy here and love our work.
5 comments:
He is just way too cute! (not that we're surprised or anything)
Well, he certainly was enjoying his time in front of the camera! Great, great pictures! Love you guys!
Aw those turned out really good! He wasn't crying in any of them! LOL I love the last one especially with the teddy bear...I always love that pose!
Awwww ... Kayla & Jordan ... YOU ARE SOOOO BLESSED BY GOD with such precious, precious children!!
Daniel is quite the LITTLE MAN!!!! ... So, glad you SHARED THOSE PICTURES of him!! You certainly brighten my day with your pictures! God bless you, ALL!! Consider your self, HUGGED!! (Love, Auntie Lynn)
He is so perfect!!! I love the pictures with his tongue sticking out!!!
Post a Comment